Some polish and minor bug fixes for the new features in 1.5. And a teeny weeny new feature.
File > New Layout lets you create a new layout from scratch.
We’re now using a faster Markdown parser, so stepping through previews should feel snappy again.
- Added tooltips to truncated path segments.
- Reduced number of not so relevant filter matches.
- Improved occasionally weird truncation of menu items.
- Added Home and Close buttons to “Folder does not exist” error screen.
- Esc did not always close search mode.
- Auto-sizing of parent folder in search pane.
- Fixed default Delete shortcut on Mac.
- Fixed stuck drag & drop hover highlight.
- Fixed missing feedback on deletion of recent locations.
- Fixed some issues around UNC paths on Windows.