While only a minor release on the surface, this one contains a lot of plumbing improvements below ground, needed to squash some tenacious bugs, and to provide a smoother user experience overall.
This is now configurable by a new option in the Settings dialog, and is applied regardless of what column is sorted on.
You can now point the Open With > Other… dialog to a shell script (with file extension
.sh), and it will run with the selected files as arguments. Note that the executable permission flag must be set on the script.
- Allow copy and paste of text from Text and Markdown previews.
- Allow extending also partial selections with Shift-click.
- Keyboard cursor and selection behaviour made more consistent overall.
- Allow cancelling transfers in the middle of files.
- Fix broken rendering of file icons on some Windows versions.
- Fix Open With not working on some Windows versions.
- Fix double click sometimes opening the wrong file.
- Fix links in markdown previews not working in expanded mode.
- Fix potential crash when redoing adding a new pane.
- Fix glitch where the preview background might not appear as it should.
- Fix keyboard focus not always returning to active pane after clicking elsewhere.
- Try harder to prevent pane toolbar from covering vertical scrollbar.
- Jaggy app icon in Windows 11 start menu.